April 4, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
I will share an amazing online course on spiritual science, covering below topics and much, much more. This course is not publicly available. The full session is nine hours long, so, if people are interested, we can schedule more meetings later.
In this course we will strip away the “veils” which usually hide the deeper teachings of classical spiritual traditions from the public.
- The Spiritual Importance of the Modern Independent Path to Spiritual Initiation (and why millions of people are now drawn to this path.)
- Why Different Spiritual Traditions do NOT all Lead to the Same Outcome (hidden secrets of structuring the subtle bodies.)
- How and Why the Modern Path to Spiritual Development (and Perceiving Spiritual Realities) is Different from the Ancient Path.
- Why Advanced Spiritual Exercises have to be Adjusted for Different People (and can cause extreme harm if not adjusted.)
- The Difference between a Seer, a Magician, an Intuitive, and an Initiate.
- The Key Eastern and Western systems of Energy Activation and How to Practice Them Safely (and the secret of Kundalini vs. “Reversed Kundalini” activations.)
- The Key Places where you can Activate Spiritual Forces in your Physical Body (and the reasons for different Subtle Body Maps used in different traditions.)
- Mapping which Traditions hold which Pieces of Critical Information you may Need on Your Path (the role of different traditions in the new Universal Spiritual Science.)
- Choosing your Spiritual Destiny: Why Different Traditions are going opposite directions in developing the human Spirit Core - and What this means for You.
- Why your Spiritual Experiences after Death, and your Future Destiny, depend on what Spiritual Practices you Choose Now.
- The Key Modern Error of “Occult Materialism” and How to Avoid It.
- The Critical Difference between Systems regarding Gurus vs. Teachers (and the hidden consequences of “Purification in Place”.)
- Kundalini Awakenings: Why they are essential and Why they so often go wrong (and where to find help when serious problems arise.)