We are organizing a group of like-minded citizens who want to promote the Ron Paul 2012 presidential campaign through grassroots action.
Our plan is to promote the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign:
- Empower you with networking resources and organizational tools to become actively involved in Congressman Paul's presidential campaign in the Bedford/Lawrence County area. (We will also collaborate with those who want to start a local Meetup for Ron Paul in the surrounding counties).
- Educate and inform fellow citizens about Ron Paul's perspective on specific issues with clarity and understanding. (Many have been misinformed about Ron Paul's policy by establishment main stream media. Also, there are still those who just don't know who he is- believe it or not).
- Expand Ron Paul's support and name recognition through one-on-one, advertising, letter writing, blog posts, etc.
- Be engaged with the local Republican Party, including basic political training.
- Inform and educate and assist those who are interested in becoming delegates to the Indiana State Republican Convention, whether first-timers, or with political experience.
- Provide a vehicle for those that don't know what to do- but just want to help somehow!
Who should join? Someone who wants real change, to bring the United States back to the Constitution that made it so great.
You should join if you want a President that:
- Is not part of the D.C. status quo. Means what he says. Not a flip-flopper.
- Willing to stand unflinchingly for liberty and the rights of Americans.
- Unwilling to pile additional debt upon on children. Has never voted for a budget deficit.
- Has a 12 term Republican Congressional voting record of 100% Constitutional integrity, therefore not prone to become a law unto himself.
- Voted against the bailouts.
- Voted against Obama Care, and would immediately begin work with Congress to eliminate this onerous legislation.
- Has an actual plan to reduce the annual Federal Deficit immediately, as opposed to reducing the rate of increase (as with every other Republican candidate). This would include reducing the Federal Budget to 2006 levels to start with.
- Would begin a transition to eliminate the unconstitutional Dept. of Education, Dept. of Homeland Security, Dept of Energy, Dept. of Commerce, Dept. of Health and Human Services, FEMA, the Interstate Commerce Commission, rolling any essential functions into existing Departments.
- Has a real plan to save Social Security (as of now it is an unfunded liability).
- Will push for a full audit, full transparency, and eventual ending of, the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve. (He uncovered $16 trillion in secret loans made by the Federal Reserve through his partial audit as the ranking member of the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy.
- Will transition the U.S. to a sound currency.
- Voted to pursue Osama bin Laden, but opposed the Iraq war.
- Supports a strong military, would bring back soldiers involved illegally and unnecessarily overseas. (Ronald Reagan: "Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country.") Paul's budget includes $500 Billion for our National Defense.
- Has introduced legislation that would remove the authority of the Supreme Court to rule on abortion, effectively overturning Roe v. Wade. This would immediately return the issue to the states, as it was before this ruling which deprives thousands of innocent children the most basic of rights- the right to life and liberty.
- Never voted to raise taxes.
- Always voted against raising the debt ceiling.
- Has refused to participate in or receive from the Congressional Pension Plan.
- Voted to reduce Congressional pay.
- Consistently returns a portion of his Congressional Budget to the Treasury each year.
- Predicted the housing bubble, and actively fought against the regulations that caused it.
- Voted against the so-called "Patriot Act", which destroyed the 4th Amendment, etc.
- Did not support the 2012 NDAA, which created indefinite detention for American Citizens without a charge or trial.
- Voted against the unconstitutional REAL ID Act.
- Opposed Sarbanes-Oxley, which made it much more expensive for corporations to do businesses in the United States, while duplicating the purpose of existing state laws and regulations.
- Opposed Dodd-Frank, which was one major factor causing the housing bubble
- Completely against foreign aid. Ron calls this "...taking from the poor in this nation to give to the rich in other nations".
- Supports Israel's sovereignty. Right now Israel has to ask our permission to defend herself or work on treaties, etc. because we buy their sovereignty with "foreign aid".
- Would eliminate meddling in the internal affairs of other countries.
- Opposed all so-called "Free Trade Agreements", such as NAFTA, CAFTA and others, which have cost the U.S. thousands or millions of jobs shipped to other counties.
- Would reopen trade with Cuba, and re-emphasize a spirit of diplomacy.
- Has more donations from Military personnel than all the other Republican candidates and Obama combined.
Generally, Republicans have lost their commitment to small government and become a party of big government.
Join us in the fight for liberty today!! We can make a huge difference, and we are fighting the good fight!!
Here are some suggested websites, movies and videos:
America: Freedom to Fascism This documentary outlines many areas where our present government has run roughshod over the U.S. Constitution, and does a good job of describing the influence of the Council on Foreign Relations on our Government and Foreign Policy, and quotes from members that reveal the intent of those use this organization to further the goal of erasing national sovereignty. And more...
"THE AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARIES DID THE IMPOSSIBLE. SO CAN WE."
-Ron Paul, The Revolution: A Manifesto