We find a good place with enough power sockets, drink beer (or coffee) and write code. That's about it.
• No PPTs, self introductions, stand-up comedy or other ack-jassery
• A good place to build an app that no one will ever use
• Ideate with others who don't have much of a clue either
• Saying hello is optional, but recommended
• You're expected to be good at whatever you're doing
• NOT a place to learn programming, "meet new people" or recruit
Follow: @beercombinator on twitter
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers