February 20, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
ASK FOR WILLIAM TRIANA at The Door.
BRAZILICIA is BACK & even better than before! You're all invited to come celebrate with us at our launch party on January 30th! And here's what you're going to find at the new BRAZILICIA 2014 party:
1) BRAZILICIA is now at one of the most famous live music venues in NYC, B.B. King's Blues Club, located in the true heart of Times Square on 42nd St., between 7th & 8th Ave.
2) The party now starts at 7P, so you can come play with us and relieve your stress right after your long day & week at work.
3) Come hungry because B.B. Kings will be serving a special Brazilian dinner menu made just for you, with your favorite Brazilian salgadinhas & entrees.
And every week we'll still bring you a great lineup of Live Brazilian Bands, along with our resident DJ Alex Carioca, our lovely & talented dance instructor Cookie and weekly LEBLON Cachaça drink specials.
The BRAZILICA Launch Party will feature:
- Live Samba & Forró by "Os Fulanos" w/ special guest Renan Farias
- FREE Forró & Samba Lessons by Cookie at 8P
- DJ Alex Carioca spinning Brazilian (Sertanejo, Baile Funk, AXE, Pagode, Samba & Forró), Dance & Top 40 Music
- And our Special Guest Samba Dancer Performing: Danielle Lima
Everyone Free All Night ASK FOR WILLIAM TRIANA at The Door.
See you all at the Party!!!