BelAir/White Marsh Social Group (BWM) Message Board › New Organizer

New Organizer

Frank
Apizza
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
My name is Frank I have signed up as the new organizer for the Bel Air White Marsh Area Meetup group. I am looking for any and all input and advice as to what we can do to make this a group everyone will look forward to being part of. We need all members to step up to help make this a fun and interesting group. If you have an event you would like to host no matter how small or large. If it is something you are interested in let’s see how many other members of our group would be interested in joining you. Not everyone has the same interest so let’s make this a group that will offer something for each and every member to look forward to.  If you would be interested be a Co-Organizer please contacts me.
I am looking forward to getting to know each and every member.
Frank
Thomas W.
user 84517832
Nottingham, MD
Post #: 1
Frank I called Parkers which used to be the Middlebough Inn 11131 Pulaski Highway, White Marsh, MD 21162 close to the Meetup this past Tuesday. I'm in contact and getting Happy Hour pricing and info? Tuesday they have a guitar player and thought this could be something to post in a could of weeks? You can call me at home @ 410-933-0127 Tom I can Help or Host the event....Only issue with me is I'm waiting to hear when I can meet My buddy in Miami but I will have all the info contact pricing etc.