RSVP to this list if you are going to volunteer and help out. We need lots of help; here is a partial list.
1) baked goods for the bake sale so we can convert cookies into permaculture library books...not a bad conversion! We want the Belfast Free Library to have the biggest permaculture book collection in Maine. Anyway, back to logistics...it would be helpful if you would identify what baked goods you are bringing in the rsvp notes but it isn't necessary. Last year we had homemade hats, that weren't baked goods, but still excellent to sell at our table. $1 sized portions, ingredient lists are very helpful!
2) help with set up & clean up. We like to leave the place in better shape than when we get there. Usually, the cleaning up is great fun.
3) help farmers load in & out;
4) take photos of the event for our website and storytelling;
5) people to sell baked goods and talk about how Belfast Transition is great.
6) help deciding which books / films we should ask the Belfast Free Library to purchase.
7) celebrate our success and friendly community.