August 19, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Heather Dunn is nice enough to host a Wine Potluck. Jon and I will not be able to attend so Heather is the organizer on this one! It sounds like a lot of fun and I wish we could attend!
Below are the event details from Heather:
Wine tasting is great, but it's even better when the people sharing their favorite wines are the people whose opinions you share the most! What better way to do that, than to have a pot luck of our favorite wines. How it works - you bring a bottle of your favorite wine, as does anyone else attending. While tasting the wine we can all share what we love about it, what we serve it with, and enjoy good times with friends. If you're feeling extra daring, bring that little appetizer that you know pairs perfectly with your wine choice!
The event will be held in my Condo Complex entertaining room which is indoors and air conditioned.
- 1 bottle of wine, your choice
- A glass for each attendee.
- Building parking: Parking in the building is on a first come, first serve basis. The parking is secured by a gate, and requires me to provide you access. Please let me know ahead of time if you prefer building parking so that I can add you to a visitors list.
- Street Parking: There are about 10 spots on the street for parking. Street parking is metered until 9pm.
- Passport: The passport is a public transportation system through Long Beach and Belmont shores. Most of the routes drop off outside of the 488 E Tower (near the corner of Ocean and Linden) as our building is on the Grand Prix track. The passport costs $1.50, which is probably cheaper than gas and makes for a great Designated Driver.