Helping people shorten their Job Search and/or helping them Increase their Compensation
Experienced professionals in Human Resources, Contingency Recruiting, Career Coaching, Career Transition Coaching and Executive Search provide solid advice to job seekers. This is geared towards motivated job seekers who understand that finding a job is a skill set.
There is a seriousness about our events that surprises many people .
1. Business attire is required at all Saturday events. Business casual is not appropriate at our main Saturday events. Numerous people are surprised by this. However, many people comment that it does make a quality difference.
2. Each attendee needs to bring multiple copies of their resume EVERY TIME. You never know who can help you in your job search.
3. Attendees are expected to be active participants and not passive observers.
4. Group sizes remain small so that there can be personal interaction.
5. Each Saturday event starts at 8:45 AM and ends at 12:00.
Every event is free to job seekers. However, if anyone wants to make a contribution in order to offset our expenses, it will be gladly accepted.
Beltway Job Search Partners is a Business Education organization. All the content is controlled by people with a background as professional recruiters. There is a Christian component to the Beltway Job Search Partners.