Our route will depend on snow conditions once we get out there. The weather does not look great tonight at any elevation. Meissner groomer is broken so no fresh grooming. We will try to start from Swampy snowpark. This is moderate terrain, but it will seem intermediate at night. This is not a first timer's event. The meadow area has a great view of the stars and the full moon. Last night ski of the year that I will host. Bring rain gear. Plan B if skiing does not work out is to walk the run leg of the PPP which is 8K basically the river trail south of Reed Mkt Bridge.
- Please bring a Snow Park pass if you plan to drive. Snow tires required.
- Sorry, no dogs north of Century Drive.
- It's spring and cold out after sunset so dress appropriately and bring all your typical emergency gear.
- Bring a headlight, backup lighting, and backup batteries.
- Forecast is for Miessner's elevation.
- Late Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 43. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Snow level 6000 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected