Boneyard Brewery & Cycling presents the RHFT Cyclocross Race on September 21st in Tumalo. Fun CX racing for all levels of competition. Mountain Bikes welcome! Race for fun or competitively, or just come out and support BACE members and enjoy the party atmosphere.....and don't forget your cowbell! Here's the official website and info (separate registration and ORBA day license required);
Not a BACE sanctioned event. Subject to rules of the RHFT event promoters. But, we can hang together and enjoy the evening as only BACE can!
**Rules of the Rides**
• Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
• To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
• All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
• No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
• Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: cycling can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage to their equipment or themselves.