Come join us for a fantastic opportunity to ride little known trails in our area. Whether you ride a fat bike or mountain bike, this ride will be a great introduction to a little known trail system set up by our very own trail blazer Ron!
This is a great opportunity for fat bikers to preview some unknown trails that we will use this winter! We'll ride approximately 20 miles at an intermediate speed with minor elevation changes.
After the ride, those interested can meet for a post ride beer at Sun River Brewery! Address:57100 Beaver Dr, Bldg 4, Sunriver, OR 97707
PLEASE NOTE: As the weather can change quickly at this time of year, please be sure to check back before the ride to see if there are any changes. Provided the ride is a 'go', remember to dress warm and layer.
Ride Rating: Intermediate; Endurance Rating E3.5, Technical Rating T2.5 (to see rating descriptions, click "More" tab above and select "Files"), About 3.5 hours.
**Rules of the Rides**
• Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
• To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
• All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
• No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
• Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this Meetup, I agree to the following: Mountain Biking can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its’ members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage to their equipment or themselves.