Lets do a moderately paced 2 hour tour of Maston with a climb up Cline butte. We will start at the south Maston parking lot and either go straight to Cline, up, down and back on the river rim part of Maston or we may go up the river rim, pavement to Cline, up Cline, down, and back on the west side of Maston. Which way we go will be determined at the beginning of the ride to suit the participants. If you would like to carpool arrange that in the comment section. If you would like to ride out and back bring light and contact me.
On the descent off Cline we will take the easier double track, this is MTB terrain. Expect great views from the top. We will get to the real top this time!
**Rules of the Rides**
• Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
• To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
• All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
• No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
• Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: Mountain Biking can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage to their equipment or themselves.