This picture is from Wednesday on Ben's. There were some puddles but not really any mud. Based on the forecast I am expecting excellent conditions for this ride. I will continue to monitor and advise.
This ride we will ride up Phil's and down Ben's for potentially the last time ever. I am going to call this an intermediate/advanced ride mostly because of the distance, we will ride from the brewery. Figure 2-2.5 hrs of riding. I am saying 5:15 as a start time for this ride, I would like it if we could be riding by 5:15 so we can finish with a little time before needing lights but you might want to bring one if you have one. Not mandatory. I want this ride to be accessible. The pace should be moderate, and we will wait periodically to regroup. Bring your cameras to this rare occasion. Maybe we should all wear black to mourn:)
Afterwards we have dinner and drinks at the brewery...and celebrate the times we had with these trails...
**Rules of the Rides**
• Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
• To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
• All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
• No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
• Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this Meetup, I agree to the following: Mountain Biking can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its’ members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage to their equipment or themselves.