Join fellow BACE riders for a weekday after-work mountain bike ride. From the parking lot, we'll head up Ben's for the gradual seven mile(ish) climb to Road 300, where we will transition over to Phil's connecting to Kent's for a fun, flowy, curvy cruise back down to the parking lot. After the ride, we'll head over to Goodlife Brewing for a post'ride social debriefing :)
Please bring water, some energy food, lighting just-in-case, emergency bike repair gear, and appropriate clothing for the weather.
Expect about 1.5 hours of intermediate riding, 14-15 miles. No one will be left behind!!!
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.