Fairly new to riding or like to ride at a leisurely pace? Come join us for an easy ride up Ben's and down Kent's or Phil's Trails. I'm nursing a pulled hamstring and although I'm limping now, I should be good to go on an easy ride by Tuesday. I would like to encourage anyone that hasn't yet joined us on a ride to come on out! First time BACE participants will get priority if the ride fills up. We will wait at every intersection and will take our time going up the hills (as they really hurt right now!). The ride will be between 8 and 10 miles depending on the route the group chooses. If you normally ride the intermediate level rides, please only sign up if there is still room on Tuesday. If there is a ride leader that would like to ride sweep on this ride, please let me know.
After the ride we'll visit Cascades Lodge where we can take advantage of Taco Tuesday with discounted tacos and margaritas.
Please note: The Taco Tuesday ride leaves promptly at 5pm.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.