Let's do a fun advanced-intermediate ride that includes miles of flowy singletrack, some technical sections, a few hike-a-bikes and plenty of smiles. From the parking area, we'll connect to C.O.D. trail and pick our way through the rocks up to Storm King. After crossing Cascade Lakes Hwy to the junction, we head up Funner to Wanoga Sno-Park. After a break, it's a bit more climbing before miles of sweet singletrack (including some recent enhancements by COTA) on Tiddlywinks. TW will deposit us back at the junction, where we pick up Storm King for more fun descent back to Rd 41. A 1.5 mile cool down pedal on Rd 41 will return us to the cars.
We will ride at a moderate pace. Ideal for the advanced-intermediate rider, or the advanced rider more interested in enjoying sweet Central Oregon scenery than moving up the strava rankings.
Afterwards, let's head over to Parrilla for lunch on the patio.
Ride Rating; Advanced-Intermediate; Endurance Rating E3.5, Technical Rating T3.5 (to see rating descriptions, click "More" tab above and select "Files")
23 Miles and about 2500’ of climbing. About 4 hours
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.