We're going to switch it up this week and do a ride out in Southeast Bend! We'll roll out from Worthy Brewing and head south into rolling farmland. We'll do some sort of loop (Bear Creek/Gosney/Arnold Market/Rickard/Knott/Billadeau...) of about 20-22ish miles or try to ride for about 90 minutes. This is a no-drop ride, and we'll stick together and regroup frequently and aim to maintain 14-17mph on average.
As always, please make sure your bike is in good working order and you have all necessary tools to fix a flat tire or mend a chain. Also, make sure to dress properly for the weather.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.