Let's do an easy to moderate mountain bike ride on the Deschutes River Trail to Sun River for lunch. We will eat at Blondies - which has great calzones and pizza. We will start at the Dillon Falls Parking Lot at 10 AM.
The ride is about 8 to 9 miles each direction - with a total distance of 16 to 18 miles. Most of the ride is on the Deschutes River Trail, but the last the last 3 miles is on the Sun River paved trail system. No major hills, but some rocky sections. We will is ride at a moderate pace, but this ride is not suitable for total beginners.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.