This week, we continue to move up the mountains for some fun(ner) singletrack. Park about 100yards before the Storm King trail crossing on Cascade Lakes Hwy (there's a pullout on the left). We'll pedal up to Storm King and over to Funner for a great and sometimes challenging climb up to Wanoga Sno-Park. After a short break at the Steve Larson sign, we'll enjoy the fun & flowy Tiddlywinks singletrack descent back to the hub and return to the cars.
12.5 miles and 1400' of climbing (mostly on Funner).
About 2 hrs at a intermediate pace with no one left behind. However, this is by no means a beginner's ride.
Good idea to bring lights, as we will be finishing at dusk.
Join us afterwards for a ride "debriefing" at Good Life Brewery, where it's local's night and they have a revised menu to sample.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.