Time to head to higher ground! We'll begin the ride at Skyliners Sno-park. From there, Tumalo Creek Trail will take us to the fun(?) climb up North Fork, past 7 waterfalls, to Happy Valley. We'll hang a right and ride Met-Win and Mrazek to the top of Farewell trail. Now we have a fun descent and spectacular views on the way back down to Tumalo Falls, where we return to the cars on Tumalo Creek trail.
Because of the construction delays on Skyliners Dr, I recommend meeting at Safeway to caravan/carpool at 4pm. Or, meet at Skyliner Sno-Park to ride at 4:45 pm.
A post-ride 'de-briefing' will take place at Silver Moon Brewing where Wednesday is BrewHouse Burger Pint Night: $10 for a pint and any burger. Vegetarians don't fret - there are burger options for you as well!
Ride Rating; Advanced-Intermediate; Endurance Rating E4, Technical Rating T4
(to see rating descriptions, click "More" tab above and select "Files") 18 Miles and about 2000’ of climbing. About 2.5 hours
Good idea to bring a headlamp, in case we have delays to dusk.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.