For this week's after-work ride, we'll take the short connector and head up COD to the intersection with Storm King. After crossing over the hwy and a bit more climbing, we have a fun and flowy singletrack descent back down to Rd 41, then a 1.5 mile road jaunt back to the cars.
Ride 10 miles and 1000' of climbing.
About 1.5 hrs at a intermediate pace with no one left behind. However, this is by no means a beginner's ride.
Join us afterwards for a ride "debriefing" at Old Mill Brew Werks, where they support BACE with a post-ride discount.
Ride Rating; Intermediate. Endurance Rating E3; Technical Rating T3.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.