Let's get an after work ride in that's just enough mileage to get our appetites ready for Taco Tuesday but short enough for those of us who need to work early. We'll plan on riding about 1.5 hours and will do approx 12 miles for this ride. Marvins to COD to ELV to Voodoo then rip down Phils back to the cars or straight to Cascade Lakes Brewery for Taco Tuesday (optional of course). This ride does have rocks and some technical sections however that's what makes it fun.
See how everyone is smiling? There is even a metal art sculpture on VooDoo of a mountain bike!
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.