For this week's after-work ride, we'll start at the intersection of Bens trail and Forest Rd 4610. After a warm up climb on Ben's , we'll transition to the top of Lower Whoops for a fun flight down. After Whoops, we will ride over to Phils, connect with Kents, and use KGB to transition back to Bens and the cars
Ride 10 miles and 1000' of climbing.
About 1.5 hrs at a intermediate pace with no one left behind. However, this is by no means a beginner's ride.
Join us afterwards for a ride "debriefing" at The Lot, where they usually have live music on Thursday.
Ride Rating; Intermediate. Endurance Rating E3; Technical Rating T3.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.