Please note the slightly earlier start time for this week's after-work ride, as the route is a little bit longer and we want to finish without lights.
Starting from Swampy Sno-Park, we'll head out Swampy Loop to the Shelter and then "let it rip" down Southfork! From there, Tumalo Creek trail connects us to the bottom of Tumalo Ridge, where the singletrack / doubletrack uphill has something for every climber. After a short regroup at Swede Shelter, we'll take in more great singletrack on SST, which will connect with Swampy Loop for a return to the cars.
Ride 15.5 miles and 1900' of climbing.
About 1.5 hrs at a intermediate pace with no one left behind. However, this is by no means a beginner's ride.
Join us afterwards for a ride "debriefing" at The Lot, where they usually have live music on Thursday.
Ride Rating; Intermediate. Endurance Rating E3; Technical Rating T3.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.