Lets go to Sisters! Meet at the Village Green Park. Suggest carpool from Starbucks. From the trailhead, we'll ride up PTR West to Top Rung and down PTR East
About 12 miles and 900' of climbing (mostly on PTR West).
About 2.5 - 3 hrs at a intermediate pace with no one left behind. However, this is by no means a beginner's ride. We will have minimal regroups and try to keep going. Photo of at viewpoint on top of PRT West.
Join us afterwards for a ride "debriefing" at Three Creeks Brewery on the way home.
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.