|Name/Description||Type||Size||Uploaded By||Uploaded On|
Implied Waiver Of Liability as a member of Bend Canine Friends
|Adobe Acrobat file||27K||Mark D.||May 31, 2014|
While Meetup.com has scanned these files for viruses, we recommend that you have up-to-date virus-scanning software on your own computer as well.
Who we are:
Bend Canine Friends is a friendly group of active people and dogs who enjoy the Central Oregon outdoors lifestyle. We believe that an active dog is a happy dog. We love to take our dogs out together in groups to explore our beautiful Mother Nature that surrounds us here in Central Oregon. The events that we host are focused on giving your dog(s) the opportunity to socialize with other dogs and people in a non-stressful, fun environment. We strive to make every member of our meet-up group feel welcome. We are not a cliquish group. Don’t have a dog at this time? No problem! If you are a dog lover, this is the place for you!
What we do:
• On leash hikes in park & others areas in and around Bend where there are leash requirements.
• Off leash hikes in the National Forest and on BLM lands where our dogs can run free and just be dogs!
• Snow shoe hikes, XC ski tours, kayaking trips, camping trips, always with our dogs!
• We take part in educational opportunities to learn how to be better guardians for our canine friends.
• We offer volunteer opportunities to help our canine friends at local shelters.
Of Special note:
• Please respect your volunteer Event Host and always comply with their advice and direction. Safety is our top priority!
• No weapons of any kind will be allowed on our hikes or at any of our events.
• No children under the age of 18 are permitted to attend our hikes.
• To attend an event you must RSVP at least 8 hours before the event starts.
• To cancel an event you are attending you must UN-RSVP at least 8 hours before the event starts. Otherwise you will be registered as a NO-SHOW.
• After 3 NO-SHOWS you will be removed from the group.
This group exists and thrives through the efforts of our team of volunteer leaders. We can make this group even better if more of you members step up and become event organizers. Please consider helping out by contacting this group's organizer, Mark Davis.
Thanks and welcome to Bend Canine Friends!
The core values of Fences For Fido are freedom, love & warmth.
Affordable Spay, Neuter and Vaccinations & more!
DogPAC is a local volunteer organization promoting off-leash recreation.
Reliable, Trustworthy and Loving Care for your furry family members
Give your dog the gift of a true companion & leader that it believes in.
30% of every purchase is donated to the Animal Rescue of your choice.