Bend Canine Friends Message Board › Little Dry River Canyon Hike Sunday, 2/9/14, cancelled due to snow storm
Hello Dog Lovers,
I'm sorry to have to inform that I have decided to cancel tomorrow's hike out in the Badlands. Where I live in Deschutes River Woods we have 25 inches of snow on the ground. I would guess that there is at least half that much out in the Badlands. As I cannot go out there to see if the one mile road to the trailhead has been snow plowed, I believe it is best to postpone this hike for better weather & road conditions.
I'm sorry to disappoint the group, but I do not want to take a group out that would possibly put our members in harm's way. We'll reschedule this hike soon when weather and road conditions are better.
Mark Davis, Event Host