addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bend Photographers Group Message Board Bend Photographers Group Discussion Forum › New Album - "For Comment"

New Album - "For Comment"

Tom R.
user 3906511
Perth, GB
Hi folks,

Robert and I decided to try an experiment. We have created an album called "For Comment". You can find it under "Photos". If you have an interesting photograph that you would like to share with the group for comment - please feel free to upload it to this album. Please add your own caption that describes why and how you took the photograph. Please don't submit more than three photographs at any one time. Everyone in the group is encouraged to make constructive comments. To kick things off, I have uploaded three photographs from my walk from Dillon Falls to Slough meadows today.

Tom

A former member
Post #: 21
Glad to see it happen. This should loosen things up a little. :(|)