addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bend Photographers Group Message Board Bend Photographers Group Discussion Forum › Film meetup is coming!

Film meetup is coming!

A former member
Thank you all for being a part of this Meetup! I am excited to meet you all and talk about one of my passions – FILM!

As a reminder, I will be bringing a roll of colour film for each of you that attend so that will keep things easier. Also, Fred Myer in Bend offers 1 hour processing of colour film and 4x6 prints for less than $4. You can't beat that! You can also get a CD with your images for a little bit more so that will save you some scanning time later. 

Right now we have 15 people scheduled to come and I've opened up an additional 5 places for any last-minute people who'd like to attend. Tell your friends!

Does everyone who is attending have a film camera or access to a film camera for the Meetup? I will be bringing an extra camera and lenses for anyone who needs one and with only 24 shots per roll we can probably have 2 people work together and share one camera. We can have mini-assignments/subject studies if you all would find that helpful.

At the pre-meet at Dudley's I will be bringing several of the cameras I shoot with and samples of images made with them for discussion so that you can see exactly what I'm talking about I'll probably bring a couple of large format cameras as well as medium format and 35mm to discuss. We'll shoot 35mm for this Meetup to keep things simple but if we have enough interest I will see about doing a follow-up Meetup on medium and large format film for you hard-core film-ees. 

That's enough for now! I'm looking forward to this one! Let me know if you have any questions...

Tim