Bend Photographers Group Message Board › Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 - $50

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 - $50

Robert C.
Bendeugene
Group Organizer
Bend, OR
Amazon and Costco are selling the latest (September 2012 release date) of Photoshop Elements for only $50.  This is a limited time offer, though I'm not sure what that means as far as dates are concerned.  For those in the group who want to do more photo editing this is one option.  It's got a lot of the tools from the full-blown Photoshop - basically the ones you really need and then some.  Others in the group are content with free software.  Just thought I'd let you all know.  1/2 price is a good deal on brand new software.

Robert
Robert C.
Bendeugene
Group Organizer
Bend, OR
Post #: 37
No sooner had I sent this, than an email came saying we need a class to learn how to use it! I totally agree, but think the best place to do that is at COCC. There are always classes for Elements and Photoshop - different levels, too. So, I'm not going down the road of trying to set up classes via Meetup for this one. I've had Elements for a while, and think I might sign up for a class soon.