Bend Photographers Group Message Board › Photos to share at the Retrospective

Photos to share at the Retrospective

Robert C.
Bendeugene
Bend, OR
Hi All,

Saturday evening is our photo retrospective and social.  I've received photos from only two people so far.  Please send me a few (up to five) of your favorite photos taken in 2012 if you intend to share some with the group at this event.  This is not going to be a critique, so don't be nervous.  We're easy-going in any case!  email as attachments to: realtor@bendbroadband.com­  Large files show up best on the screen.  It might take a few emails to send a collection of large files.  I will acknowledge receipt via email.  You can also send them to me via DropBox.  It might take a few hours or a day for me to get back to you, and PLEASE don't wait until 5 PM on Saturday to send photos to me.

Thanks and see you all there!  Remember to bring some food or drink to share - it's a potluck.  Still need some more glasses/cups from someone.  Plates, untensils and napkins are taken care of now.

Robert