align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bend Photographers Group Message Board › 2012 Retrospective and 2012 Potluck Social - CUPS NEEDED!

2012 Retrospective and 2012 Potluck Social - CUPS NEEDED!

Robert C.
Bendeugene
Bend, OR
We need someone to bring cups tonight!  This can be in lieu of food.  The main idea is simply to contribute.  I've supplied cups, drinks and food for almost every event over the last two years, as well as paying for the bulk of the site fees of about $150 a year.  I'd like a volunteer or volunteers to provide some cups, please.  We need cups! Plates, napkins and utensils are being covered by Mary and supplemented, if needed, by my usual supplies.

See you all tonight!!!  Any more photos?  Send them my way as attachments to: realtor@bendbroadband.com­ I'll email back to let you know I received them. 

Thanks,

Robert