addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Tom R.
user 3906511
Perth, GB
So far - we have 11 people signed up for the Leading Lines Critique on 17th July. So let's make good use of the evening. Feel free to send me, or bring along, as many pictures as you like. If you have anything that you would like to show that more-or-less falls into the category of leading lines - bring is along and let's talk about it. Also - feel free to bring your camera and tell us how you took the picture.
If you decide to bring pictures on the evening then please put them on a USB memorystick that has no other files or folders on it. Erase everything from the device - then copy your files onto it. And please use .jpeg format. That makes it much easier for me.
Even better, please try to edit the filenames of your pictures by adding your initials to the beginning of the filename. That makes it easier for me to sort pictures into some kind of logical order.