addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
David F.
user 63328932
Bend, OR
Post #: 1
I need some help creating an illustration. If anyone is skilled with Photoshop I think what I need would be a breeze. Essentially, I need to put some photos of an object onto a scan of a drawing while maintaining the proper scale. If anyone knows how accomplish this and would be willing to help, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

David Finley
David F.
user 63328932
Bend, OR
Post #: 2
Issue resolved....Thank you Mick....smile