addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bend Photographers Group Message Board › Pictures of People meetup

Pictures of People meetup

Tom R.
user 3906511
Perth, GB
Hi Folks,
Many thanks to everybody that has submitted pictures for this meetup. At this point we have close to 80 pictures and I am about to compile them into a slideshow. If you are still feeling you should submit some pictures - get them to me early tomorrow. But don't feel under pressure. We have plenty pictures for a good show!! Maybe keep them for next time?
Because we have so many pictures - I would like to ask everyone to be ready to start at 6:30. We are going to have to move pretty quickly through the pictures - so we won't be spending 10 minutes on every picture discussing "cropping" (I promise).
I have grouped the pictures by participant. So we'll try to spend about 5 minutes or so on each person's set of pictures.
It should be a fun evening.
If you are on the waitlist - just come along.
Tom