For an on-line marketer, Google Analytics (GA) is one of the most powerful tools you can use besides your website.
And incredibly, it is free!
For marketing on-line, you need to have really just a handful of must have tools to get started and be successful. In my opinion these are a webhost, a website, a processing vendor to accept payments, and Google Analytics.
A successful ecommerce website is all about traffic and conversions.
So where is your traffic coming from? And what happens to the traffic after they get to your website or landing page or squeeze page? What are your conversion rates? Do you know how many people sign up or buy per X number of visitors to your website?
GA will tell you.
You can track all this and more using this incredible free tool from Google.
Reese Mercer is going to share some of the tips and tricks using GA that you as an online marketer need to know. And need to use in your business.
• What is Google Analytics?
• How do I get started?
• Easy to use GA plugins for Wordpress
• Why you can't and shouldn't trust your stats to your webmaster
• How to setup funnels and track conversions
• How to quickly and easily interpret all of the information that GA supplies about your website (and there is lots!)
• How and what changes to make to your website based on stats from GA
• and much more.
Whether you are a solopreneur, a service provider, an internet marketer, an owner a micro- or small business, belong to an agency, or are simply looking to make new connections in marketing field, be sure and join us. Free beer, pizza, and meeting space are provided by Techspace, our sponsor. RSVP now!
A $5 donation is much appreciated for use of the Tech Space facility and to help cover the cost of beer and pizza.