BengalsWest Message Board › PLANS FOR SUPER SUNDAY!!!

PLANS FOR SUPER SUNDAY!!!

Samwise
user 10452644
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Hey gang,

The big game is upon us. I hope everyone has their Packer spirit!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know about Super Bowl plans. Art and Kimberly are having a party at their house in Mt. Washington. Most of you should remember Art. He is the "other" Steeler fan (besides my roommate) that usually hangs with our group on Sundays. Art & Kim are awesome and encouraged me to let everyone in the group know about their get-together.

They have a huge awesome house, and don't worry: I don't think you can expect too many Steeler fans! :)

So far, I already know that Jen and Dalhia and Hepp are planning to go. Certainly I will be there as well as my roommate Loren and his girlfriend.

Art & Kim have already said that they will have plenty of food and beer, but I encourage anyone who is coming to bring something along... particularly if you want liquor as I don't think they are fully stocked. I know I'm never one to show up empty-handed to someone's house.

It should be a really great time and not too huge of a party... I think we will know most of the people there. I hope ya'll can make it. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY FRIDAY if you can make it. Send me and email or a text. I told Art I'd give hime some idea of how many from our group will be there!

Seriously, Art and Kim always throw a killer party. Should be a rockin good time. They said people can come as early as 2 and stay until question mark.

Here are the directions. A GPS will not give accurate directions to their place.

Join us for Superbowl Sunday!!!  We will have plenty of food and beer, but if there is some other libation you prefer, then please feel free to bring what you like.

DIRECTIONS (A GPS will NOT give you accurate directions)

110 Freeway exit Avenue 43.  Head west off of the freeway (go right if you were on the 110 South, left if you were on the 110 North).  Go LEFT (South) on Figueroa.  Go RIGHT (North) on Marmion Way.  At the second street go LEFT (West) on Ave 42.  At the stop sign go straight.  Go right at the first street after the stop sign, Glenmuir Ave and go all of the way up the hill.  At the second stop sign go left on to San Rafael Ave.    When you can’t go straight anymore go LEFT on Avenue 37.  4th house on the left - 963 West Avenue 37.

Again, please let me know if you can be there ASAP and before Friday.

Hope everybody can make it! And with that,

SUNDAY!

SUPERBOWL!!

DO IT!!!!

Go Packers,

Samwise