LA/Pasadena Cincinnati Bengals Backers Message Board › DAN REID IS SAN FRAN BOUND! COME OUT AND SAY GOODBYE!!!

DAN REID IS SAN FRAN BOUND! COME OUT AND SAY GOODBYE!!!

Samwise
user 10452644
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA

SATURDAY! SATURDAY!! SATURDAY!!!

Dan Reid: He of the Old School AFC Champs shirt

Dan Reid: He of the puffy coat

Dan Reid: He of the glue that holds our group together

Dan Reid: He of the immaculate hair

And now, Dan Reid: He of... SAN FRANCISCO?

That's right, our very own Bengals meetup stalwart has taken a killer job in San Francisco. He is on the move within the next week, and he wants his fellow Bengal compatriots to come and say goodbye.

While Dan will still be travelling back to LA often for work as a Producer, he will now make his home in San Fran for the majority of the year.

He's throwing a shindig at his place tomorrow, Saturday, and would really love to see some Bengal faces before he leaves LA. So head on down and have a beer.

Folks are encouraged to show up anytime tomorrow night (I'll be going down about 8pm), and the party runs until question mark, question mark, question mark.

Feel free to bring a bottle of hooch, a beer or three, or just your smiling face. I know Dan would really like to see some friendly faces before he hits the road. Address is below, feel free to hit myself or Dan up with any questions.

My number is 626 399 5287.

Dan's Address: The Back Yard

4254 Franklin Ave.

Los Angeles (Los Feliz) 90027

Hope you can all stop by. Let's send Dan out in style! After all, he would do it for you.

Who Dey,

Samwise