Samwise
user 10452644
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Send an Email Post a Greeting

What a season so far! Headed into this week's bye, your Cincinnati Bengals are 4-2 and gaining confidence before going into battle with the Seattle Seahawks next Sunday at 1pm. The next two games are both at 1pm, so hopefully everyone can sleep in a little and make them two of our biggest meetups yet. Keep RSVPing and coming out to support your team, we've had some awesome turnouts to far so let's keep it going!

In other news, Carson Palmer has gone to the Raiders for a 1st round pick in 2012 and a conditional 2nd rounder (that could potentially be a 1st) in 2013. I was one of the biggest proponents of not trading him and letting him rot in retirement, but the compensation combined with the team he went to is enough to change my mind. I will be in Pasadena watching the Raiders game this week, as Carson is expected to start, donning his old #3 jersey rather than #9. Go Chiefs.

Ced Benson had his suspension reduced to 1 game, and he is expected to serve it week 8 against the Seahawks. Word is still than Bernard Scott is expected to start, but I for one would like to see a healthy dose of Brian Leonard in that game and maybe a little Ced Peerman as well. Seattle is #7 against the run but it's widely believed that it's because they are so bad against the pass, teams often forego the ground game.

Rey Maualuga offered the "best case scenario" for his sprain as returning week 9. My guess is week 10 is more likely...

Enjoy the bye week, and feel free to "reply all" to this message if you are interested in hooking up to watch any games during the bye week. There is no official meetup, but if you are planning to be somewhere on Sunday, let the group know!

I'll leave you with the link to NFL.com's video of Andy Dalton and AJ Green mic'd up for last week's game.

http://www.nfl.com/vi...­

Who Dey!

Samwise