add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

BengalsWest Message Board › Cincinnati Reds

Cincinnati Reds

user 48976682
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
The Reds are coming to town on July 2nd for a 3-game series against the Dodgers. Is anyone planning on going?
user 10452644
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Erin!

There are quite a few of us who have picked up tickets independently but I'm certain we'll all be meeting up at some point before/after the games. I am definitely going on 7/3 and will be looking at getting tix on 7/2 as well.

I believe Brian has tickets to the game on the 2nd, and Jen has tickets to all 3... so there will definitely be some of us down there!

Feel free to drop me an email through this site and I'll keep you in the loop. Have you purchased any tickets yet?

user 48976682
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2

I haven't purchased tickets yet but I will probably be going to one of those dates! All of us meeting up would be fun! Keep me posted.