addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BengalsWest Message Board › PUCK FITTSBURGH!!!

user 10452644
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA
Greetings, my fellow WHO DEYers,

My apologies for the lack of a meetup announcement this week. It has been a pretty hellacious one for me, and I know Hepp has been running around, too. I ran out of time!

That said, just wanted to let everyone know that despite it being a nationally televised game there will indeed be some of us up at 72 North tonight for this gigantic game! We've got our work cut out for us for sure, but the Steelers are limping as well. Tonight would be a great night for Andy and AJ to get their first win against the hated ones!

This is a public message, so feel free to reply to it and let us know you'll be joining us! I plan to send out the final details for the San Diego trip tomorrow.  We are still just under 20 people so if you haven't RSVP'd yet for the trip, please email me ASAP.

Hope to see you all tonight! Huge game!!!