addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BengalsWest Message Board › BUS TRIP IS A GO!

BUS TRIP IS A GO!

Samwise
user 10452644
Group Organizer
Pasadena, CA

Finalizing pricing today/tomorrow. Plz be prepared to paypal me or make other cash arrangements by Friday.

I'll hit everyone up with the total tomorrow!

If anyone still wants to get on board, let me know... its not too late!

Samwise
Rohit
user 6855238
Santa Barbara, CA
Post #: 6
Hello All,

We are five Bengal Fans from Santa Barbara and we will be at the game. Unfortunately, we bought our tickets way back in Jul / Aug...so we will not be in the Bus.

It would be great to meet you all and tailgate at the stadium. What time will you be reaching the stadium?

Look forward to meeting you all!!

Rohit