addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BengalsWest Message Board › terrell owens in town/LA for BYE week!

terrell owens in town/LA for BYE week!

A former member
Post #: 4
and i JUST got home from hanging out with him...i am NOT KIDDING! we play "words with friends" (a scrabble app on computer)...(and he knew i was in LA and he's in LA)...and while playing scrabble toniight he was like what re you doing??!! so i grabbed my girlfriend and we went over to where he's staying (which turns out to be up the street from me) and talked and hung out and played word with friends IN PERSON for the last two hrs!

UNBELIEVABLE! he's super down to earth and awesome!

he knows that my friend and i are married...he was literally enjoying our company and our scrabble competition!

super fucking awesome!

WHODEY!

enjoy this sunday OFF, and hope our boys are regrouping and ready to fucking play some amazing football!

take care,

dalhia

i know a few wks ago it was hanging out with rey, it seem real unlikely...and crazy that i am suddenly haning out with terrell on his friends couch!!!??? but that's what happened, tonight! just got home!