addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Benicia Makerspace Message Board › Meetup details changed: Learn how other Makerspaces got started

Meetup details changed: Learn how other Makerspaces got started

Nicci N.
NicNun
Group Organizer
Benicia, CA
I had to change the MeetUp to the following week.  I hope that you can attend to hear from successful bay area Makerspaces about how they got started and how they became financially sustainable.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Nicci
For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Solano-Clean-Tech-Innovators-MeetUp/events/126287072/­
When: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: Round Table Pizza
878 Southampton Road
Benicia, CA 94510
RSVP limit: 25 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.