addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bergen County Acoustic Musicians Message Board › Anyone from NYC going to jam this Saturday?

Anyone from NYC going to jam this Saturday?

Angelica
user 6255583
New York, NY
Post #: 9
Hi,

Anyone going back to NYC that could let me ride with them or take bus together?

Thanks,
Angelica
Nickalf.....
MyHost
Wallington, NJ
Post #: 58
I can meet you at the Rutherford train station. NY Penn train (2 stops) or 190 bus..

Nick...
Nickalf.....
MyHost
Wallington, NJ
Post #: 61
As it turns out, I'm not going to make it - but if you post a question, it would have been nice of you to have bothered to respond to any answers...