Steven Schuyler
StevenSchuyler
Berkeley, CA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
To All April meeting attendees:

It was great to see you all at the meeting last night.

Dan and I wanted to apologize for the confusion regarding our reservation for the meeting room in Oakland last night. We sincerely thought we had the room reserved, but apparently that was not the case.

We will, however, do our best to reschedule Dan's demonstration of using SQL server with Access for another meeting, possibly in May.

At any rate, as I mentioned at the meeting before we got interrupted, I know now how to reserve the room properly at the Berkeley Public Library, so we should not have any issues with being able to meet at the Berkeley Public Library in the future.

We even have the option of also using the North Branch if we need a meeting room more than once in any given month.

We are continuing to try to come up with some great topics for future meetings that we hope you will all be interested in so please keep any eye out for our announcements as we work out the details of each of our meetings and events.

We look forward to seeing you at our future meetings.

Regards,

Steven Schuyler, Group Coordinator

Dan Stern, Assistant Organizer