East Bay Access/SQL Server Database Users Group Message Board › The future of our group

The future of our group

Steven S.
StevenSchuyler
Berkeley, CA
To ALL Members:

I have enjoyed leading the Berkeley Access Database Users Group. However, I have noticed a drastic fall in attendance to our meetings. At the last two meetings almost no one showed up despite the fact that several people have RSVP'd.

I have made every effort to gain the participation of the group members for meeting topic ideas, but unfortunately, I have had little response.

If the consensus is that our group has no future and that interest in the group has fallen, then I will have no choice but to cancel all future meetings.

If someone feels that they would like to take over as group coordinator of the group, please let me know.

I would appreciate your individual feedback on what we should do from here. If there is something we can do to increase attendance, then I am willing to continue leading the group. However, if I do not hear from the members of the group within the next three days, then I will take steps to cancel future meetings and shut down our group on Meetup.com

The future of our group is up to each of you.

Please respond and let me know your feelings on this matter.

Regards,

Steven Schuyler

Group Coordinator

Berkeley Access Database Users Group