addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay Access/SQL Server Database Users Group Message Board › job in SF for Genentech, 2 month contract - great Tech recruiter

job in SF for Genentech, 2 month contract - great Tech recruiter

A former member
Post #: 126
Hi Everyone,

I have a wonderful recruiter who found me a part time gig but I have two going so I can't take it. She said I could put it up. Nikki is pretty awesome, she's so friendly. If you are tech (or I suppose almost anything else) give her a call.

Nikki Koutoulas
Recruiter
Insight Global, Inc.
160 Spear Street, Suite 1130
San Francisco, CA 94105
415-848-5720 office
415-371-1527 fax
IGI Dial: 6852

Title: Microsoft DBA
Opening(s): 1
Company: Genentech
Duration: 2 months

Must Haves:
· Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Computer Science
· Knowledge of and experience working with Finance/Accounting and product shipment/returns data.
· Experience designing and developing complex Microsoft Access Databases
· Experience pulling and integrating data from ERP systems (SAP R/3 and BW preferred)

D2D:
Redesign multiple Microsoft Access databases containing product shipment and returns data used by Corporate Accounting to report and adjust product returns reserves provision.