Berkeley Twentysomething Girls Dining Club Message Board Berkeley Twentysomething Girls Dinner Club Discussion Forum › Thanks, happy holidays, and meetups in 2012!

Thanks, happy holidays, and meetups in 2012!

Sarah M.
user 12766885
Berkeley, CA
Hey ladies,

Thank you to everyone who made it out to the first 3 dinners! I have been overjoyed with the overwhelming positive response to these dinners, and impressed at how dedicated our members have been. Anyone who has been involved in a Meetup before knows how rare it is to get 10 people together in one place at one time. So I thank everyone for showing up and giving it your all! :)

Unless a bunch of people are really gung-ho about it, I'm not planning on scheduling any more dinners until January, as the holiday rush is now upon us. I will put up a few suggestions, and welcome any additions. I only ask that you remember to keep in mind the size of the restaurant, location and ability to make reservations. :)

Thanks ladies! I'm looking forward to a great 2012, and if I don't see any of you before then have an amazing holiday season!

xo
Sarah