Berkeley Twentysomething Girls Dinner Club Message Board Berkeley Twentysomething Girls Dinner Club Discussion Forum › Looking for another great way to meet Bay Area Foodies?

Looking for another great way to meet Bay Area Foodies?

Kealoha
user 61645332
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
Check out Dishcrawl!
I'm Kealoha Pomerantz and I work as Dishcrawl's Oakland Ambassador (when I'm not meeting you lovely ladies over a great meetup meal)

At Dishcrawl's events, our ticket-holders visit four restaurants in one night, sampling each restaurant's specialties and meeting the chefs or owners. We seek to introduce people to one another and to new and exciting neighborhoods -- all through great food.

We’re hosting a Dishcrawl on Wednesday March 27th at 7pm in the Temescal district. Tickets are $45 and include three tasting trios and a dessert from diverse cuisines, such a steal!

You can view the event online at dishcrawl.com/eastbay for tickets and more information.

I hope to see some of you there since I know it will be a wonderful time with some delicious memories :)

Cheers,
Kealoha
kealohap@dishcrawl.com